Audrey Irmas Pavilion
The Audrey Irmas Pavilion is named for its lead donor, Audrey Irmas, the philanthropist, art collector, native Angeleno, and longtime congregant of Wilshire Boulevard Temple. Her $30 million gift led the private funding of the new building.
Building Lives Campaign
The Audrey lrmas Pavilion completes Wilshire Boulevard Temple’s three phase master plan for the Temple’s historic Erika J. Glazer Family Campus that spans the entire city block on Wilshire Boulevard between Harvard and Hobart Avenues in the ethnically and religiously diverse core of Los Angeles. The plan began in 2013 with the renovation of the landmark 1929, Byzantine Revival Sanctuary, which was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.